T +49 0211 4979 185
F file +49 211 49 79 65 220 email@example.com
Christoph heads our global data protection and telecoms focus groups and he regularly leads domestic and cross-border data protection compliance and IT projects.
He advises on technology driven projects and provides practical solutions in the national and international arena. This includes representing companies in proceedings before regulators and courts as well as internal investigations, in particular in crisis scenarios.
He regularly publishes and speaks on the legal issues arising in the context of digitalisation and is co-author of the upcoming standard commentary on the Data Protection Regulation in Germany.back to tab navigation
- Advising a leading automotive company on its global data strategy, on various data driven use cases and on the implementation of selfdriving car technology under consideration of various jurisdictions worldwide;
- Allianz on the worldwide digitalisation of its HR world and on various global data centralisation and outsourcing projects;
- Advising a major aviation company on the inception of new big data business models and respective commercial and privacy considerations;
- Advising Siemens on privacy, commercial and regulatory aspects with regard to the design and set-up of their new Internet of Things platform MindSphere;
- Representing United Internet in all major telecoms proceedings regarding wholesale internet access and in related civil and public law litigation in the past five years;
- Auditing various target companies in the context of transactions with regard to IT regulatory, data protection, cyber security, IT governance, and related compliance management, including strategic advice on the use of acquired data.
Christoph has worked on secondment in our London office and in the privacy department of a global industrial manufacturer with a focus on the internet of things.
He completed his legal education at the universities of Bonn from where he also holds a doctor of laws degree (Dr iur) and Cambridge (LLM).
Prior to working as a lawyer, Christoph was co-founder of an online law magazine, giving him valuable insights into online platforms.
back to tab navigation
T +49 0211 4979 185
F +49 211 49 79 65 220 firstname.lastname@example.org