Elisabeth is a very experienced litigator – since joining the firm she has represented many national and international companies and financial institutions in proceedings before various courts in Germany.
Elisabeth has particular experience in acting for clients in complex commercial litigation proceedings as well as in financial and post M&A disputes. She also advises clients in distribution and trade law matters and is a member of our automotive sector group.
Elisabeth speaks German and English.
- Advising a major German vehicle manufacturer in national and international mass litigation proceedings.
- Representing a UK life insurer in one of the largest mass claim cases in Germany.
- Defending a leading financial institution in litigation proceedings relating to complex financial transactions.
- Acting for a chemical company in post-M&A litigation proceedings.
- Advising vehicle manufacturers in respect of distribution and trade law.
- University of Konstanz, Germany
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand (LLM)
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at Frankfurt Higher Regional Court (Oberlandesgericht), including time in Freshfields’ Frankfurt office
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
T +49 89 20 70 20
F +49 89 20 70 21 00