About Allison Kowalski
Allison is a Senior Associate in our disputes resolution group, based in New York.
Allison has experience advising clients on a range of cross-jurisdictional matters, including global investigations and sanctions, export controls, and trade. She is an active member of our pro bono team.
Allison speaks Spanish and French.
- Conducting internal investigations regarding a variety of allegations in Asia, Latin America, and Africa for a multinational energy company.
- Representing a global engineering company in internal reviews of corruption allegations and in discussions with multilateral development banks.
- Advising companies across jurisdictions and sectors on compliance with sanctions targeting Russia, including in connection with exits, wind-downs, continued operations, and scenario planning for the future.
- Advising US and international airlines, aircraft manufacturers, and aircraft financing and leasing companies on anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, export controls, and sanctions issues related to the sale, operation, financing, and leasing of aircraft.
- Conducting global antibribery and corruption due diligence and compliance program reviews for clients around the world.
- Admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York and the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.
- LL.M., The London School of Economics.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- BA, Clemson University.