About Sarah Ghulamhussain
Sarah’s practice focuses on advising private and public companies on an array of executive compensation, employee benefits and corporate governance matters throughout the corporate lifecycle, including establishing equity and cash-based incentive programs; providing analysis of tax implications with respect to tender offers and other liquidity programs; negotiation of executive employment agreements, change in control plans and severance agreements; structuring of equity compensation terms and employee retention matters in M&A, including analysis of potential tax liabilities under Section 280G; and advising clients on executive compensation and equity plan disclosures in connection with IPOs and subsequent SEC filings.
- TriNet Group on its tender offer, share repurchase and related financing transactions.
- eBay on its acquisition of Certilogo.
- Agilent on its acquisition of e‑MSion.
- Capella Space on its $60 million growth equity financing.
- Coupa on its $8 billion sale to Thoma Bravo.
- TriNet Group, Inc. on its $109 million modified Dutch auction tender offer.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc in connection with its all-stock merger with Molekule, Inc.
- TriNet on its acquisition of Clarus R+D Solutions.
- eBay on its acquisition of TCGplayer.
- Zymergen on its pending $300 million sale to Ginkgo Bioworks—the first-ever sale of a publicly-listed public benefit corporation.
- Google on numerous matters, including its acquisitions of Global Weather Corporation and Dysonics.
- TriNet on its acquisition of Zenefits and $316m modified Dutch auction tender offer.
- Zymergen on its $575m IPO and listing on Nasdaq as a public benefit corporation, and on its acquisition of Lodo Therapeutics.
- Agilent Technologies on numerous matters, including its acquisition of Resolution Bioscience.
- Rayner Surgical on its acquisition of OMIDRIA from Omeros in a transaction valued in excess of $1bn.
- Saint-Gobain on its $2.3bn acquisition of GCP Applied Materials.
- Coupa Software, Stanley Black & Decker, TriNet and Zymergen in connection with ongoing executive compensation, benefits and corporate governance advice.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D., 2013
- University of Hong Kong
- LL.M., 2013
- University of Southern California
- B.A., 2010