About Stefanie Fay
Stefanie specialises in litigation, arbitration and internal investigations. She advises and represents national and international companies and financial institutions in all areas of business and commercial law, including investor claims and other financial services disputes.
Since joining the firm she has worked across many industries with a particular focus on financial institutions.
Stefanie speaks German, English and French.
- Acting for Volkswagen in its defence against customer claims arising from the global recall of VW diesel vehicles in relation to the emission of nitrous oxides
- Acting for various major national and international banks and financial institutions in litigation proceedings arising from the sale of swaps and structured products
- Representing various bondholders in disputes against the former Hypo Alpe Adria Bank International, now Heta Asset Resolution
- Representing a provider of gas caverns in an arbitration proceeding against a construction company
- Advising various banks and financial institutions during investigations into alleged misconduct, and systems and controls issues
- University of Frankfurt (Germany) and University of Florida, Levin College of Law (U.S.) (law)
- University of Tübingen (economics)
- Legal Traineeship (Referendariat) at Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt and German Mission to the United Nations, New York
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany