Stephanie advises clients in connection with US economic sanctions, export and defence trade controls, the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and US anti-money laundering law.
Her experience also includes cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, venture capital and general corporate governance.
While at the New York University School of Law, Stephanie was co-editor of the Journal of International Law and Politics.
Stephanie speaks English, French and Italian.back to tab navigation
- Advising multinational companies and financial institutions on the implications of Iran sanctions relief under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, including before the US Department of State and Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Advising companies and financial institutions based in Europe, the US or Russia in relation to US economic sanctions imposed in 2014 relating to the situation in Ukraine.
- Advising a European-based, multinational automotive company on the applicability of and compliance with US economic sanctions and export controls in its worldwide business activities.
- Advising aircraft financing and leasing companies and airlines on export controls and sanctions issues related to the financing, leasing, and operation of aircraft.
- Advising a major multinational manufacturing firm on the terms of its deferred prosecution agreement with the US Department of Justice, entered into as part of a settlement of corruption-related charges, including advice on anti-corruption compliance standards for companies in which the firm has invested.
- Advising multinational petrochemical, oilfield services and manufacturing companies on the application of US sanctions and export controls in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, foreign investments and joint ventures, including due diligence, compliance procedures and advice related to business operations.
- JD, New York University School of Law
- MA, Text and Performance Studies, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and King’s College London
- BA, Comparative Literature, magna cum laude, Yale University
- Admitted to practise in the State of New York
- Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association’s Export Controls and Economic Sanctions Committee of the Section of International Law
New York601 Lexington Avenue 31st Floor
New York, NY
T +1 212 284 4996
F +1 646 521 5796 firstname.lastname@example.org