About Anne Zwolsman
Anne is an associate in the corporate team of our firm's Amsterdam office, and is part of our global transactions (GT) practice group.
She advises corporates, sponsors and other financial investors on a range of corporate matters, focussing on cross-border M&A, growth capital investments and private equity.
- AAC Technologies on the acquisition of Premium Sound Solutions (PSS), a global manufacturer of premium sound systems and acoustic solutions.
- KLAR Partners on its investment in hallo, Group, a Dutch SME-focused IT services provider.
- Getir on its acquisition of Gorillas in a share swap deal combining two fast delivery groups operating across Europe and the US.
- Macromill, Inc on the sale and share swap deal of Metrixlab, a Dutch provider of marketing insights and analytics.
- EQT Growth on its Series C investment in Mollie, one of the largest payment service providers (PSP) in Europe valued at USD 6.5bn.
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. on its acquisition of NN Investment Partners from NN Group for approximately €1.6 billion.
- EQT Growth as lead investor in the Series E funding round of EUR 235 million in Mambu, valuing Mambu at EUR 4.9 billion post money and one of the highest-valued B2B SaaS companies founded in Europe.
- Arcus Infrastructure Partners, on the sale of FTTH network owner E-Fibre to Open Dutch Fibre, the joint venture between KKR and DTCP.
- Ardian on the acquisition of Deli Home, a leading Dutch made-to-measure manufacturer and distributor of high-quality timber-based home improvement products.
- Ahold Delhaize on the acquisition by bol.com of a majority stake in Cycloon, a Dutch postal delivery expert.
- Three Hills Capital Partners on its investment in the Borealis Hotel Group, a hospitality group heaquarted in the Netherlands.
Anne studied Dutch law at Utrecht University. She graduated from the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in Corporate Law.
- Master of Laws (LLM Corporate Law) – Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (graduated cum laude)
- Examination in Law for European Students - Trinity College, University of Cambridge
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - Utrecht Law College, Utrecht University (graduated cum laude)