About Jung Min (Joyce) Yeo
Joyce is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on corporate and financial transactions.
- Roivant Sciences on its $7.1bn pending sale of Telavant to Roche.
- CarLotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Zymergen on its pending $300 million sale to Ginkgo Bioworks—the first-ever sale of a publicly-listed public benefit corporation.
- ams OSRAM on the sale of its North America-based digital systems business to Acuity Brands.
- One Equity Partners portfolio company Spartronics on its acquisition of Primus Technologies Corp., a contract manufacturing and design business.
- Zymergen on its $575 million IPO, listing on Nasdaq, and conversion to a public benefit corporation and other corporate law matters.
- Belden Inc. on the sale of its industrial cable business in Brazil to Yangtze Optical FC.
- Columbia Law School
- J.D., 2020
- Columbia Business Law Review
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service
- B.S., cum laude, May 2017