About Silvia Van Dyck
Silvia is an experienced legal advisor in corporate criminal law and its intersection with other legal fields such as corporate law, tax law, social law and human rights.
With her extensive experience in corporate criminal law matters, she protects and assists corporate clients, financial institutions and others against criminal risks, whether by advising on the prevention of criminal risks or assisting clients when a criminal issue occurs, e.g. with regard to anti-money laundering (AML), ultimate beneficial ownership (UBO), anti-bribery and corruption (ABC), etc.
Silvia has taught criminal law for more than ten years (University of Leuven and University of Brussels).
Silvia speaks Dutch, French and English.
- University of Leuven, Belgium (master in law, PhD in criminal law)
- University of Brussels, Belgium (advanced master in corporate law)
- Member of the Brussels Bar
- Awarded the Fernand Collin Prize for Law
- Board of editors of Strafrecht Geannoteerd (Criminal Law Code)