About Emily Szasz
Emily is a senior associate in our London tax practice and acts for financial institutions, investment funds and corporate groups across a variety of business sectors.
Her work encompasses public and private M&A, joint ventures, IPOs, demergers and restructurings across a number of sectors, including financial institutions, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and consumer goods groups. She also regularly advises private equity and investment funds (including on their management incentivisation arrangements).
Emily also advises on tax disputes and litigation.
- Advising PAI Partners on the acquisition of a co-controlling stake in the Azets group, alongside existing investor Hg Capital
- Advising Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, including in relation to transactions involving 7IM, Premier Lotteries Ireland and Camelot
- Advising Montagu on its acquisition of Wireless Logic
- Advising General Atlantic on its investment in Butternut Box
- Advising Renault on an investment by Otro Capital and its partner RedBird Capital Partners, along with Maximum Effort Investments, into Alpine Racing Limited
- Advising AstraZeneca on its acquisition of Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Advising CVC on its strategic partnership in secondaries with Glendower Capital
- Advising AEA Investors on its acquisition of Polygon
- Advising DAZN Group and Access Industries on the sale of a majority stake in its digital football-focused platforms business to Integrated Media Company, a TPG Capital porfolio company
- Advising Reassure Group on its acquisition of the heritage insurance and pensions business of Quilter
- Advising ABB on the sale of its power grids division to Hitachi
- University College, University of Oxford, UK (BA Mathematics and Philosophy)
- BPP Law School, UK (Graduate Diploma In Law)
- BPP Law School, UK (Legal Practice Course)
Solicitor, England and Wales