About Dr. Stephan Pachinger
Stephan’s work is focused on providing capital markets advice to listed companies and financial institutions ranging from IPOs, rights offerings and accelerated equity placements to equity-linked and debt capital markets transactions, including related regulatory advice.
He also regularly advises banks on structured finance transactions and bank regulation.
In addition, he is part of the global FinTech group and heads the respective team in Vienna.
He speaks German, English and Spanish.
- Advising Nabriva Therapeutics, the Austrian biopharmaceutical company, on its initial public offering of 9,000,000 American Depositary Shares and listing on The NASDAQ Global Market.
- Advising Barclays Bank and Deutsche Bank as Joint Structuring Advisors in connection with the issuance by OMV Aktiengesellschaft of two tranches of hybrid bonds.
- Advising J.P. Morgan and UBS in connection with the initial public offering and listing of TLG IMMOBILIEN, a German commercial real estate company, on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- Advising NOVOMATIC in connection with the establishment of its debt issuance programme and the issuance of a benchmark bond thereunder.
- Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (Magister juris)
- Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (Doctor juris)
- Boston University, US (LLM, banking and finance law)