“The 'highly-expert' Julian Long is 'very effective with senior management.'”
Julian is a highly rated global M&A partner and is the London managing partner.
Financial News partner of the year in 2015, his practice has a particular focus on cross-border M&A. He combines this transactional work with strategic advice to boards of publicly traded companies on capital raising, corporate governance and issues in relation to crisis and risk management.
Julian has a long-standing excellent reputation as a board adviser, reflecting his broad experience across a range of sectors and geographies. He is particularly valued by clients for his relationship skills, which are evident in his calming influence and reassuring manner.back to tab navigation
- Advising AstraZeneca on its defence of Pfizer’s approaches.
- Advising Novartis on its portfolio transformation including the asset swap with GSK (oncology, OTC and vaccines assets) and the sale of its animal health business to Eli Lilly.
- Advising BP in relation to the Gulf of Mexico and on various M&A transactions.
- Advising Rexam on the offer by Ball Corporation.
- Advising Cancer Research UK on the consortium arrangements behind The Francis Crick Institute.
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001