About Laura Knoke
Laura specialises in complex and cross-border regulation of digital platforms, online services and innovative technologies.
She advises national and international companies on key regulatory risks, product liability and litigation strategy. Her practice covers high-profile litigation before administrative and civil courts on key aspects of public national, constitutional and European law, as well as strategic market entry advice and regulatory compliance.
She has specific sector expertise in tech regulation, lifesciences and mobility.
Laura is a key member of our Legal Tech team and regularly contributes to workshops and client seminars on the use of legal technology tools.
She speaks German, English and French.
- Advising a leading social network provider on EU and German regulatory compliance and relating civil and administrative litigation.
- Advising a global mobility platform on strategic regulatory aspects and relating litigation.
- Advising various platform and network providers on implications of the DSA, DMA and the broader European Digital Agenda.
- Advising national and international clients on Covid-related regulatory efforts including closure of production plants and financial relief regulations.
- Advising a global healthcare company on regulatory and reimbursement issues for introducing innovative genetic cancer tests to the European and German market.
- Advising various multinational healthcare companies regarding healthcare and anti-bribery compliance, internal investigations to assess risk exposure related to cooperations with healthcare professionals and the implementation of global compliance management systems.
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, and Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (law)
- Nottingham Law School (LL.M. in environmental, planning and regulatory law)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany