About Elena Hennecke
Elena is an associate in our patent litigation group.
In particular, she advises multinational and domestic clients in complex and contentious patent litigation with a special focus on fields of life sciences and telecommunication. Furthermore, she advises on IP related questions within non-contentious matters, especially in the context of licensing negotiations.
Elena speaks German and English.
- Advising and representing an American technology company in several international
patent litigation series concerning different technologies;
- Advising and representing Novartis in several patent infringement matters, including enforcing second medical use patents;
- Representation of Moderna in enforcement of COVID-19-related patents against BioNTech/Pfizer;
- Advising and representing an American technology company in litigation based on standard-essential patents.
- University of Mannheim, Germany and Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain (law studies)
- Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, Germany (legal clerkship)
- Attorney at law, Germany
- Member of GRUR - Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)