About Enisa Halili
Enisa is an associate in the international arbitration group based in Frankfurt and a member of the firm’s CEE group.
She specialises in international arbitration, with a particular focus on investment arbitration and post-M&A commercial disputes, and has represented clients in proceedings held under various rules of procedure.
Prior to developing her expertise in dispute resolution she worked in the firm’s finance and corporate department for three years. Her international experience and extensive knowledge on diverse subject matters enables her to craft versatile solutions for clients. Enisa was seconded to Volkswagen AG for ten months.
Enisa is the VIAC Ambassador for Albania and Kosovo for the period 2023-2025.
She holds an LL.M. from the University of Hamburg and speaks Albanian, English, Italian and German.
- Representing an Eastern European country in an ICSID arbitration brought under the Energy Charter Treaty by an Austrian company in relation to its investment in an oil refinery;
- Representing a South-Eastern European country in an ICSID arbitration arising out of a concession agreement;
- Succesfully represented a South-Eastern European State in an ICSID arbitration arising out of a project development agreement;
- Succesfully represented the Republic of Albania in Anglo-Adriatic Group Limited v. Republic of Albania (ICSID Case No. ARB/17/6);
- Succesfully represented an Austrian sensor solutions company in ICC arbitration proceedings related to an earn-out component;
- Succesfully represented a major German chemical company in ad hoc proceedings relating to a post-M&A environmental liabilities dispute; and
- Advised Maersk, the world's largest container shipping company worldwide, on its takeover of Hamburg Süd.