Tom has advised on a wide range of matters across public and private M&A transactions and joint ventures, equity capital markets and general corporate issues.
He has particular experience of the energy and natural resources sectors, and is a senior member of our oil and gas and mining and metals teams.
Tom has worked in our Hong Kong office and recently completed a six-month secondment with the senior advisory team of a London-based investment bank.back to tab navigation
- Advising Xstrata its $90bn all-share merger with Glencore International.
- Advising AB InBev on the various disposals required in relation to its £78bn combination with SABMiller. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising Henderson Group on its recommended offer for Janus Capital and potential US registration in relation to the $6bn merger
- Advising on the recommended offer by Telecity Group for Interxion, and subsequent $3.8bn merger of Telecity Group and Equinix.
- Advising the issuer and selling shareholders on the £1.125bn IPO and premium listing of the Just Retirement Group.
- Cambridge University, UK (BA and MA in law)
- Qualified legal practitioner in England and Wales
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001