About Lynette Ebo
Lynette is an associate in the restructuring and insolvency team in our global transactions group. Lynette has also spent six months in our Dubai office advising on various Middle East based acquisitions.
- Advising the Official Receiver as liquidator and PwC as special managers on the compulsory liquidation of Carillion.
- Advising the joint administrators of Monarch Airlines following their appointment in 2017.
- Advising certain creditors of Intu in light of the administration of certain companies in the shopping centre giant’s group.
- Advising the joint administrators of Elite Insurance Company Limited, an insolvent Gibraltar-based insurer which wrote general insurance business in several EU jurisdictions and the UK, on all matters relating to resolution of the company’s affairs.
- Advising the Ad Hoc Group of lenders on the fully consensual debt for equity transaction in respect of the Tunstall Group.
- Advising Bulb Energy on options for its sale and contingency planning, culminating in its entry into the UK’s first energy supply company administration. Advising the joint administrators of the parent company, including on options to sell Simple’s assets potentially as part of a wider sale of the Bulb business.
- Acting for the shareholders of Nordic Aviation Capital in its restructuring and Chapter 11;
- Advising Amigo Loans on all aspects of its proposed restructuring, involving an innovative dual-scheme structure, including regulatory strategy;
- Advising an ad hoc group of Takko Fashion's noteholders on the company's €830m restrucuring, including a debt for equity swap via a high yield consent solicitation and reinstatement of c. €405m of existing debt.