About Kevin Connolly
Kevin is a Senior Associate in the Freshfields Restructuring & Insolvency team based in London.
Kevin has experience acting for creditors, debtors, distressed investors, insolvency officeholders and other key parties in the restructuring and insolvency market.
- Advising Amigo Loans on all aspects of its proposed restructuring, involving an innovative dual-scheme structure, including regulatory strategy;
- Advising ED&F Man in respect of its ongoing restructuring to be implemented by way of restructuring plan;
- Advising the Ad Hoc Group of lenders on the fully consensual debt for equity transaction in respect of the Tunstall Group;
- Advising certain companies in the Steinhoff group regarding its restructuring by way of two company voluntary arrangements and in respect of the disposal of certain group assets; and
- Advising a group of lenders in respect of their options regarding a mid/high cost credit provider.