About Alice Cabourdin
Alice is an associate in our Paris-based antitrust, competition and trade team.
Alice joined the team in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, she gained experience in several leading law firms and in the competition law department of a French energy company.
Alice works on cases relating to all aspects of competition law, including merger control, cartels, abuses of dominant position, State aid, unfair commercial practices and consumer/distribution law issues. She also advises on foreign investment filings.
Alice is registered at the Paris Bar.
She is fluent in French and English.
- Advising EDF on its contemplated acquisition of the nuclear steam turbine and generator business of General Electric (formerly Alstom)
- Advising Facebook in the negotiation of commitments with the French competition authority
- Advising Bongard in a settlement with the French Competition Authority in the bakery equipment distribution sector
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, France (Master II degree in Business Law and Tax)
- ESSEC Business School, France (Master of Science in Management / Diplôme Grande Ecole)
- Avocat à la Cour (Paris Bar)