About Dr. Anna Binder-Gutwinski
Anna Binder-Gutwinski is a principal associate and a member of our Tax and DR Regulatory group with a focus on ESG topics.
In her tax practice, Anna advises on international and corporate tax law with a particular focus on tax structuring of corporate transactions and on familiy owned businesses. She is also specialised in energy taxation. Her areas of expertise further include tax litigation, foundations and private clients.
In her regulatory practice, Anna has a special focus on energy and environmental law where she advises clients on de-carbonisation projects. She further advises on a wide range of regulatory topics, from public procurement law, FDI to regulatory issues in complex M&A transactions or corporate restructurings. She has specific sector expertise in the energy, chemical, automotive and life science industry.
She speaks German, English and French.
- University of Vienna (Mag.iur in law)
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (Dr.iur in tax law)
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in international business administration)
- National University of Singapore (exchange semester)
Professional qualifications and additional responsibilites
- Lecturer at the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law at the WU Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Anna teaches in the undergraduate program in business law and in the LL.M. program in international tax law
- Former member of a subcommittee to the United Nations Committee of Experts on International Cooperation on Tax Matters
- Anna regularly publishes articles on national, European and international tax law