Jennifer is head of our consumer and healthcare practice globally.
Jennifer has worked extensively in all kinds of M&A in the healthcare sector and has been instrumental in building our global healthcare practice. She has particular expertise in complex cross-border deals.
Jennifer is a sponsor on the firm’s Global Sponsorship programme, a partner champion for the Associate led London Women’s Network and a mentor on the Stephen Lawrence Scholarship Programme.
Jennifer is a Trustee of the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
Before becoming a lawyer, Jennifer worked as a nurse for over 10 years.back to tab navigation
- Novartis on the separation and subsequent spin-off of the Alcon business;
- Novartis on the acquisition of the Xiidra business from Takeda Pharmaceutical;
- Novartis on its portfolio transformation, including the asset swap with GSK (oncology, OTC and vaccines assets) and the sale of its animal health business to Eli Lilly;
- Boehringer Ingelheim on its asset swap with Sanofi;
- Merck on the sale of its consumer healthcare business to P&G;
- AstraZeneca on its defense of Pfizer’s bid, the financing of its collaboration with Daiichi Sankyo, its collaboration with Merck and its acquisition of Acerta; and
- Cancer Research UK on the consortium arrangements behind the UK Centre for Medical Research and Innovation (UKCMRI).
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001