About Elizabeth Sangobiyi
Elizabeth is an associate in the People and Reward team in London. She advises on a broad range of employment, pensions and incentives law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
Elizabeth is actively involved in a wide range of Freshfields’ diversity and inclusion initiatives with external organisations, such as Aspiring Solicitors and PRIME and regularly hosts training sessions for, advises and mentors students interested in a career in law from the ages of 12+. Elizabeth has supported the development of Freshfields’ internal social mobility programme and assists with the Freshfields graduate recruitment process. She also supports the award-winning Stephen Lawrence Scholarship scheme.
During her time at Freshfields, Elizabeth has spent time on secondment to the Global Securities Services Legal Team at Goldman Sachs in London.
- BPP University (Accelerated Legal Practice Course, 2018)
- University of Hertfordshire (LLB Law, 2017)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2020)
- Employment Lawyers Association, Junior Committee Member
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Black Associates Network
- Freshfields Enabled (Disability Network)
- Social Mobility Network