About Chaim Leggiere
Chaim is an associate in our New York office focusing on employee benefits and executive compensation matters. Chaim’s practice focuses on advising private and public companies on an array of executive compensation, employee benefits and corporate governance matters throughout the corporate lifecycle. He advises clients on the design, drafting, and administration of employment, consulting, retention, severance, change in control, and deferred compensation arrangements; and the associated tax (including Section 409A), accounting, ERISA, and securities law implications.
- Blackstone portfolio company, Schenck Process Group, on the sale of its food and performance materials business to Hillenbrand, Inc.
- Aristocrat Leisure on its $1.2bn acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Neogames.
- Underwriters on $1.2 billion Notes Offering by Republic Services.
- Coupa on its $8 billion sale to Thoma Bravo.
- Ericsson on the sale of its IoT Accelerator and Connected Vehicle Cloud businesses and related assets to Aeris Communications, Inc.
- Exyte on its acquisition of Airgard, Inc.
- CarLotz on Its Sale to Shift Technologies.
- Siemens Corporation on the sale of its NEMA motors business to ABB Verwaltungs AG.
- Stanley Black & Decker on its acquisition of MSUITE Corporation.
- Google on $5.4 billion acquisition of Mandiant.
- Stanley Black & Decker on the $3.2 billion sale of its global electronic security solutions healthcare solutions businesses to Securitas AB.
- Sandvik on US acquisition of GWS Tool Group.
- Ericsson in $6.2 billion acquisition of Vonage.
- Underwriters on Republic Services’ $700M Note offering.
- Beiersdorf on its acquisition of Chantecaille.
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M., General Taxation, 2021
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2020
- Queens College at the City University of New York, B.A., Political Science and Economics, cum laude, 2014