Simon is a senior associate in our dispute resolution practice and a member of the environment, products and regulations group.
He regularly advises clients in the consumer products, retail and industrial products sectors.
Simon has worked on high-profile product liability issues in addition to handling contentious regulatory work. He also has specific expertise in relation to investigations, and in anti-bribery and corruption compliance, in the consumer and healthcare business context.back to tab navigation
- Successfully defending Mastercard in collective proceedings before the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal, the largest damages claim ever brought in the UK. Read more about the litigation in our case study.
- Advising various companies on the operation of comparable international regimes on notification, product recall and other corrective action measures.
- Advising a number of clients with investigations by the UK Competitions and Markets Authority in relation to alleged unfair sales, pricing and promotional practices.
- Advising a global alcoholic beverages manufacturer to enhance its existing policies and procedures aimed at combating illicit trade in its products. This work involved auditing current policies and ensuring that they remained best in class, given recent and likely future developments in the regulatory and case law environment.
- Defending product liability claims, allegedly caused by defective consumer and pharmaceutical products, in civil and regulatory proceedings, including class actions.
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com