About Olga Chislova
Olga advises on Russian employment law and data privacy.
She is a native speaker of Russian, she is fluent in English, and also has a working knowledge of German and Swedish.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb on employment related matters in relation to a merger with Celgene and the sale of part of the business to Amgen; on employee transfers in relation to the sale of part of the business to Taisho Pharmaceutical; and on a variety of other matters, including local reorganisations;
- Novo Nordisk on a major internal reorganisation and related employment matters;
- Sotheby’s on employment contracts and HR policies, the internal transfer of employees and the recruitment of temporary staff;
- Flowserve on organisation of work during the Covid-19 pandemic, employment termination and participating in an employment litigation;
- VW on matters of personal data processing, personal data transfer rules and appointing a foreign data processor;
- Marriott on a personal data leakage case;
- Great Wall Motors on cross-border data transmission;
- Coty Services on data privacy and international data transfers;
- Israel Discount Bank on the processing of Russian citizens’ personal data;
- KWS on a reorganisation and related employee transfers and dismissals; and
- NLMK Group in relation to the installation of SAP software and related processing of personal data.
- St Petersburg State University, Russia
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, US (Master of Laws)