Jan Biermann is Principal Associate in our Global Transactions Team in Hamburg.
He regularly advises national and international banks, private equity investors and other clients on M&A transactions, capital measures, management topics and general corporate law matters. In addition to his legal expertise, Jan has a business administration background and work experience in the financial sector, for example from his time as a secondee with an international investment bank.
He speaks German and English and has also worked in the firm's offices in New York City, Brussels and Frankfurt.back to tab navigation
Legal and Business Education
- University of Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Heidelberg Universtity (legal studies and PhD/Dr. iur.)
- Hamburg School of Business Administration (B.A.)
- Admitted to the German Bar (Rechtsanwalt)
- Trained Banker (Bankkaufmann)
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T 49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 61 55