Jan is a Principal Associate in our Global Transactions Team in Hamburg, specializing in mergers & acquisitions and corporate governance in the financial sector.
He regularly advises national and international banks, private equity investors and other clients on M&A transactions, capital measures, governance topics and general corporate and regulatory law matters. In addition to his legal expertise, Jan has a business administration background and work experience in the financial sector, for example from his time as a secondee with an international investment bank.
He speaks German and English and has also worked in our offices in New York, Brussels and Frankfurt.back to tab navigation
Legal and Business Education
- Heidelberg Universtity (PhD/Dr. iur.)
- University of Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Heidelberg Universtity (legal studies)
- Hamburg School of Business Administration (B.A.)
- Admitted to the German Bar (Rechtsanwalt)
- Trained Banker (Bankkaufmann)
- Freshfields, New York (as Referendar), Brussels, Frankfurt
- J.P. Morgan, Frankfurt
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T 49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 61 55