About Sonia E. Bennett
Sonia is an associate in our New York office focusing on Employee Benefits and Compensation matters. She focuses on advising public and private employers and executives on compensation and benefits matters in connection with a variety of transactions. Prior to joining Freshfields, Sonia was an associate at an American law firm advising clients on employee benefit, executive compensation, tax, mergers and acquisitions as well as designing and implementing equity compensation, plan conversions and structuring ESOP transactions by public and private companies.
- PhenomeX on its $108m sale to Bruker Corporation.
- Jungheinrich AG on its $375 million acquisition of Storage Solutions, Inc.
- Berkeley Lights on its acquisition of IsoPlexis.
- BP on its $4.1 billion take-private of Archaea Energy.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc in connection with its all-stock merger with Molekule, Inc.
- AmerisourceBergen on its $1.3 billion acquisition of PharmaLex.
- Albany Law School, Juris Doctor, 2020
- Northeast Region of the Black Law Students Association, Director of Alumni Relations
- Moot Court Board, Associate for the Donna J. Morse Client Counseling & Negotiations Competition
- State University of New York College at Plattsburgh, Bachelor of Science, 2016
- New York