About Elizabeth Suarez
Elizabeth is an associate in our antitrust, competition and trade practice, based in Washington, DC.
Elizabeth represents clients on a broad range of antitrust issues, including mergers and acquisitions, civil antitrust litigation, international cartel investigations and corporate compliance programs. Prior to joining the Washington team, Elizabeth was an associate in the firm’s London office where her experience included merger reviews and investigations at both the EU and UK levels.
While based in London, Elizabeth also spent time on secondment to the London Stock Exchange Group plc where she focused on competition issues and also advised on general commercial matters.
Elizabeth is admitted in New York, the District of Columbia, and England and Wales.
- LLM in taxation, Georgetown University Law Center.
- JD, Washington College of Law, American University.
- MA, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- BA, Colgate University.
- Solicitor, England & Wales.
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York and the District of Columbia.