Evgeny’s primary focus is advising clients on the establishment of joint ventures and M&A transactions (domestic and cross-border, and in relation to both to public and private companies).
His experience covers acquisitions and establishment of joint ventures in the financial (including banks, insurance and leasing companies), real estate, oil and gas, automotive, power generation and transmission, retail, aviation, chemical (including animal nutrition), agriculture, and pulp and paper sectors.
Evgeny also has extensive experience in advising private clients.
He is the author of a number of publications covering Russian corporate law and protection of foreign investments in Russia, including a book on joint venture agreements governed by Russian law, published in 2017 by Statut Publishing House, Moscow.
Evgeny is a native Russian speaker, and is fluent in English and German.back to tab navigation
- Advising Rosneft on the terms of its global strategic alliance with ExxonMobil (including the terms of joint explorations in the continental shelf areas of the Black Sea and the Kara Sea).
- Advising Safmar Group in connection with the acquisition of Eldorado, one of the major Russian consumer electronics retailers.
- Advising Russian Coal in connection with the proposed acquisition of M-Video, one of the major Russian consumer electronics retailers.
- Advising Safmar Group in connection with establishment of a joint venture on the basis of LLC B&N Insurance and JSC VSK (major Russian insurance companies).
- Advising a Russian investor in connection with its proposed bid to purchase Domodedovo International Airport, one of the largest airports in Russia.
- Vienna University, Austria (Doctor of Laws)
- Mari State Technical University, Russia (Doctor of Economics)
- Mordovian State University Law School, Russia
- Admitted to practise law in the Russian Federation
- Senior lecturer at the law faculty of Russian National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Lecturer at the M-Logos Institute in Moscow, Russia
MoscowKadashevskaya nab 14/2
F +74957853001 email@example.com
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial institutions
- Financial investors
- Governments and public sector
- Infrastructure and transport
- Pharmaceuticals, medical products and healthcare
- Professional and business services
- Real estate
- Retail and consumer goods
- Technology, media and telecommunications