About Andrew Bulovsky
Andrew is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution practice group based in Washington, D.C.
Andrew advises clients on a variety of multi-jurisdictional matters, including complex commercial litigations, global investigations, and international investor-state arbitrations.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Andrew studied in the United Kingdom as a Marshall Scholar, worked for two British Members of Parliament, served as an Extern in the Office of the Legal Adviser at the U.S. Department of State, and contributed to international development projects in Eastern Europe and Latin America. Andrew has authored several publications on anti-corruption law, international investment arbitration, and international economic development.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School; Senior Editor, Michigan Law Review
- M.Sc., University of Oxford
- M.Sc., London School of Economics; Marshall Scholar
- B.A., University of Wisconsin- Madison; Student Body President
- Admitted to practice in the District of Columbia