Where law and economics work in harmony.
Our transfer pricing team is skilled in combining economics, tax and intellectual property (IP) law and dispute resolution expertise with genuine commercial savvy across a wide range of industries.
Transfer pricing planning:
- improving the tax efficiency of business re-organisations;
- structuring of intangibles ownership and licensing; and
- profit reporting for permanent establishments.
Transfer pricing dispute resolution:
- achieving greater certainty through advance pricing agreements and rulings;
- helping with transfer pricing enquiries and investigations;
- litigation support when necessary; and
- helping with competent authority, mutual agreement process and European Arbitration Convention processes.
Transfer pricing compliance:
- drafting transfer pricing agreements;
- making sure that transfer price benchmarking and other compliance obligations are met; and
- making sure that transfer pricing risk management arrangements are good enough, so that the transfer pricing policies are adhered to.