Dealing with the inevitable.
In the high-value and highly technical world of pensions, disputes are unfortunately inevitable.
Our specialist team advises on the full range of pensions-related disputes for a wide range of clients.
We guide them through this complex world: from risk assessment and mitigation through to formal proceedings before the courts and regulatory bodies.
We have a particular focus on helping clients develop effective tactics to address actual or potential disputes to achieve optimum outcomes, taking account of commercial sensitivities and reputational risk.
Our expertise includes advising clients on:
- scheme funding disputes;
- UK Pensions Regulator moral hazard powers;
- pension scheme documentation mistakes;
- UK Pension Protection Fund levy disputes;
- employer debt ('Section 75') litigation;
- member disputes; and
- claims against a wide range of pension professionals.