We practise law in Italy through Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC334789 and registered office at 65 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HS. The Italian branch office is registered on the Register of Enterprises of Milan under number 97494540152
In accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 70 9 April 2003, which has implemented the "E-Commerce Directive" (2000/31/EC), with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 30 June 2003 and Article 17-bis of the "Codice Deontologico Forense" (the Italian Guide to Professional Conduct), the following information is made available to you:
- Bar admission
- Professional rules
- Tax identification number
Information required to contact the Italian offices of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer can be found under Locations.
As an international law firm, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's Italian offices also draw a number of lawyers from other jurisdictions who are members of foreign Bars. Please refer to the respective "Legal notice" pages for international information.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's Milan and Rome offices include:
- attorneys and trainees registered with the relevant local Bar Association (Ordine degli Avvocati). Further information can be found under www.consiglionazionaleforense.it
- tax advisers (dottori commercialisti) registered with the relevant local Chartered Accountants Association (Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili). Further information can be found under www.cndcec.it
- solicitors practising under the laws of England and Wales, registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (www.sra.org.uk)
- advogados registered with the Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil www.oab.org.br
Information about the professional rules applicable to these professionals may be found via the following websites:
- For lawyers Codice Deontologico Forense and Codice delle Investigazioni Difensive, available at www.consiglionazionaleforense.it (look for Legislazione/Deontologia);
- For tax advisers Codice Deontologico dei dottori commercialisti ed esperti contabili available at www.cndcec.it (look for Regolamentazione/Deontologia)
- For solicitors www.sra.org.uk
- For advogados www.oab.org.br
A description of the services provided by the firm can be found under Practice.
Value Added Tax Identification Number