Wael is an associate in our global transactions group based in New York. His practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions.back to tab navigation
- Google on its $1 billion PIPE investment in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- One Equity Partners portfolio company Spartronics on its acquisition of Inovar, Inc., a contract manufacturing and testing business.
- ams OSRAM on the sale of its North America-based digital systems business to Acuity Brands.
- One Equity Partners portfolio company Spartronics on its acquisition of Primus Technologies Corp., a contract manufacturing and design business.
- Li-Cycle on its $1.6 billion business combination with SPAC Peridot Acquisition Corp., including a concurrent $315 million PIPE.
- Stagwell Media in its announced combination with MDC Partners (Nasdaq: MDCA), pursuant to which Stagwell will acquire a 79% interest in MDC through an "UP-C" transaction structure.
- One Equity Partners on its acquisition of Spartonics, Sparton Corporation's manufacturing and design business.
University of Virginia School of Law
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
B..A., with distinction, 2015back to tab navigation