About Dr. Thomas Zottl
Thomas is a partner in our global transactions group in Austria.
He specialises in public and private M&A transactions, private equity work and general corporate law, in particular for financial institutions and private equity houses.
Besides his involvement in corporate work, he also practises real estate law.
He speaks German and English, and has a basic knowledge of Dutch.
- Advising UniCredit in the public offer for Bank Austria.
- Advising One Equity Partners on the takeover of Constantia Packaging.
- Advising UniCredit and Bank Austria on the spin-off of Bank Austria's central and eastern Europe (CEE) business (comprising several subsidiary banks and a loan portfolio) and the subsequent cross-border merger of the CEE business into UniCredit.
- Advising Vonovia on its public bid for the listed Austrian real estate company conwert Immobilien Invest.
- Advising Starwood on the sale of three luxury Austrian hotels: the Imperial, Bristol and Goldener Hirsch.
- University of Innsbruck, Austria (doctor juris; master of business administration)
- Admitted to the Austrian Bar