About Quan Zhou
Quan is a counsel in our Global Transactions group. His practice focuses on capital markets transactions, as well as various general corporate and regulatory matters related to U.S. securities law.
Quan speaks English and Mandarin.
- Advising the sponsors and underwriters on CTG Duty-Free’s US$2.07bn listing in Hong Kong, which was the highest-value IPO at the time of listing in 2022 in Hong Kong
- Advising the sponsors and underwriters on Giant Biogene’s US$70m listing in Hong Kong, which was the largest Hong Kong IPO in the past decade for the professional skin treatment company
- New York University School of Law, J.D. (Magna Cum Laude)
- China University of Political Science, LL.M.
- Peking University, BA
- Solicitor, Hong Kong
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
- Passed the PRC bar exam