About Celia Zhou
Celia is a counsel in our Global Transactions group. Her practice focuses on global and regional private equity clients and corporate clients on leveraged financings, share backed financings and investment grade loans.
Celia speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advising corporate clients on a number of high-profile syndicated loan transactions, including Alibaba on its US$4bn term loan and US$6.5bn revolving facility and ESR on a series of sustainability-linked loans.
- Advising Permira, Advent, FountainVest, Affinity and other international and regional private equity funds on a number of leveraged buy-outs, refinancings, pre and post IPO margin loans and other share-backed financings, as well as well as corporate loans of their portfolio companies.
- Advising Chinese investors on outbound acquisition financing, including advising Midea on the €4.1bn financing for its acquisition of Kuka and a consortium led by ANTA and FountainVest on the €4.2bn financing for its acquisition of Amer Sports.
- University of Hong Kong, LL.B., Law
- University of Hong Kong, BBA, Law
- Solicitor, Hong Kong