About Wanyi Zhang
Wanyi is an associate in our New York office focusing on capital market transactions and corporate governance matters. Wanyi previously worked out of our Beijing office where she advised cross-border clients on their Hong Kong listings.
- International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. on a tender offer for its outstanding warrants.
- Underwriters on Ares Capital Corporation’s SEC-registered investment grade debt, equity and convertible offerings.
- Lilium on its $192 million capital raise.
- EVgo on its $125 million follow-on offering.
- Underwriters on $1.2 billion Notes Offering by Republic Services.
- Underwriters on Cloud Village Inc.’s $422 million HK Listing.
- China Tower Corporation Limited on its $6,900m HK Listing.
- Underwriters on China Resources Pharmaceutical Group Limited’s $1,800m HK Listing.
- Underwriters on Baozun’s $442m HK Listing.
- Underwriters on Inner Mongolia Energy Engineering Co., Ltd.’s $150 million HK listing
- Underwriters on Natural Food International Holding Limited’s $87m HK Listing.
- Qingdao Port International Co., Ltd.on its $840m domestic shares placing to COSCO SHIPPING and 1,050m HKD H shares placing.
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co., Ltd. on its $400m placing of H shares.
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals 2019 Share Option Scheme.
- China Tower 2019 Restricted Share Incentive Scheme.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, LL.B.
Admitted in New York and China