About Rebecca Zech
Rebecca advises on all aspects of employment, shares schemes and pensions law including advisory, transactional and contentious work.
Rebecca joined Freshfields in 2016 and qualified into the People and reward team as an associate in 2018.
Rebecca's recent experience includes advising on employment, incentives and pensions aspects of both private and public cross-border transactions, executive appointments and terminations, redundancy exercises and employee investigations. Rebecca undertakes advisory work for both employers and trustees of pension schemes.
In 2017-8, Rebecca spent nine months on secondment to the Employment team at BP.
Rebecca is fluent in German and also speaks French and Spanish.
- Cambridge University, Newnham College (First, BA Modern and Medieval Languages)
- BPP Law School (Distinction, Graduate Diploma in Law and Accelerated Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Association of Pensions Lawyers