About Christina Zapf
Christina specialises in equity and debt capital markets and structured finance.
She advises corporate clients as well as banks on domestic and international equity, equity-linked, hybrid and debt offerings as well as retail and OTC derivatives.
She speaks German and English.
- Advising HOCHTIEF on its acquisition (alongside ACS and Atlantia) of toll-road operator Abertis. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising a consortium of banks on the IPO of Knorr-Bremse.
- Advising Jost Werke, a portfolio company of Cinven, on its share placement and listing.
- Advising a consortium of banks on the IPO of Deutsche Pfandbriefbank.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its proposed €25bn merger with Deutsche Boerse.
- Advising Vonovia on its proposed €14bn takeover bid for all the outstanding shares of Deutsche Wohnen and on its takeover bid for conwert Immobilien Invest.
- Advising the Bundesrepublik Deutschland – Finanzagentur (Federal Republic of Germany – Finance Agency) on the €3bn 1.50% Bund-Länder-Anleihe, a bond issued for the first time by the federal government together with 10 federal states, and on the inflation-linked bond.
- Advising on the issuance of convertible bonds by various German companies (eg KUKA and Deutsche Post).
- Advising on the issuance of synthetic convertible bonds and option bonds by various German companies (eg BASE, Fresenius and Fresenius Medical Care).
- Advising on the establishment and updates of debt issuance programmes and notes issuances under such programmes (eg Fresenius, Deutsche Post, Continental, HOCHTIEF, Linde, Münchener Hypothekenbank and BASF) as well as on standalone and hybrid bonds issued by various German or international companies (eg Lanxess, Merck, Celesio, ATON, Infineon, Bertelsmann and OMV).
Justus-Liebig-University of Gießen (law)