About Anouschka Zagorski
Anouschka is the head of the English law finance team in Vienna with a special focus on the CEE region and a member of the Global Transactions Group.
Anouschka is qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales as well as a German lawyer (‘Rechtsanwältin’). Her experience includes advising borrowers and financial institutions on project, corporate, real estate, acquisition, asset and ECA finance transactions as well as refinancings and restructurings. She worked as a commercial barrister in London and Qatar and at international law firms in Frankfurt before joining Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
Anouschka speaks English, German, French and Italian.
- Advising UniCredit, Commerzbank and Raiffeisenbank International AG as bookrunners of an international lender syndicate in connection with the EUR1,000,000,000 refinancing revolving credit facility for an international telecommunications provider
- Advising ING Bank and Crédit Agricole CIB as lenders in connection with a USD 100,000,000 secured pre-export refinance revolving credit facility for a Ukrainian manufacturer of vegetable oils
- Advising a leading global investment firm in connection with the bidding process for a EUR 80 million super senior secured refinancing for a Slovenian company guaranteed by its Balkan subsidiaries
- Advising a hedge fund based in Ukraine on USD facilities for two if its portfolio companies with RCB Bank as lender
- Advising a Bulgarian telecommunications company on ongoing matters in connection with its secured revolving and term refinanced debt facility from a syndicate of more than a dozen financial institutions
- Advising a debt investor on its acquisition of non-performing loans borrowed by a Ukrainian borrower in the agricultural and dairy sector with Russian insolvency proceedings in respect of one of the loan’s sureties
- Advising the Tristone group as borrowers on the refinancing and extension of a guaranteed and secured EUR and USD facility with subsidiaries in nine jurisdictions including Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Turkey
- Advising ING DiBa and a large syndicate of lenders on the restructuring and refinancing of a USD/EUR loan facility for an Austrian manufacturer with ESG-linked terms
- Advising WorldRemit Group, the digital cross-border payments company, on the secured financing of its acquisition (by way of Delaware merger governed by English law) of Sendwave, involving the venture and growth divisions of the West Coast based credit funds, Hercules Capital and BlackRock. The transaction involved working capital facilities with the technology speciality lender, Silicon Valley Bank, and security in the UK, US, Ireland and Canada
- Advising TUI AG on the refinancing of its syndicated facility and extension with a KfW-backed COVID-19 credit facility totalling EUR 4.6 bn
- Advising Kartesia Management SA on the secured refinancing of acquisition by Enterprise Investors of the Nu-Med Group in Poland with a Luxco structure
- Advising UniCredit Bank Austria as lender in connection with a secured Finnvera-covered and OeKB backed export credit facility for RCS & RDS S.A., Romania, guaranteed by its Dutch parent and its Spanish and Hungarian affiliates
- Bonn University
- London University (King's College), Bachelor of Laws
- Oxford University (Exeter College), Bachelor of Civil Law
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Registered European Lawyer, Austria