Tamara advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and corporate restructurings, as well as general corporate and listed company matters.
Tamara acts for corporate, private equity and investment banking clients across a range of sectors. In 2018, she was seconded to Goldman Sachs, advising its EMEA Merchant Banking Division.
In 2019, Tamara was featured in Legal Week's "40 under 40: The Rising Stars in Private Equity".back to tab navigation
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition of a minority equity stake in Action, Europe’s leading non-food discount retailer.
- Advising Nets, majority owned by Hellman & Friedman, on its €2.85bn disposal of the majority of its Corporate Services businesses.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its $1,365m acquisition of Ontic, a leading provider of OEM-licensed parts for legacy aerospace platforms.
- Advising Allfunds Bank, a portfolio company of Hellman & Friedman and GIC, on its agreement to acquire Credit Suisse’s open architecture investment fund activities, Credit Suisse InvestLab.
- Advising RELX Group on the simplification of its corporate structure into a single parent company through a cross-border merger.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its €1.75bn acquisition of TMF Group.
- Advising Montagu on its take-private of London listed Servelec Group.
- Advising Henderson Group on its recommended all-share cross-border merger with Janus Capital to form Janus Henderson Investors.
- Advising BG Group on the £47bn recommended cash and share offer by Royal Dutch Shell.
- Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge, UK (Law)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001