About Christopher Yarrow
Chris is a corporate senior associate in our global transactions group.
He advises corporates, sponsors and other financial investors on global M&A, private equity transactions, management incentivisation and other corporate matters across a range of sectors.
Chris trained at Freshfields in London, and recently spent 18 months seconded to the global transactions group in Amsterdam.
- Advising Permira and Blackstone on a €14 billion take-private offer for Adevinta ASA, a European online classifieds business;
- Advising Permira on its recommended cash offer for Ergomed plc, a global provider of clinical research and
trial management services.
- Advising Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board on the sales of UK National Lottery operator, Camelot and Irish National Lottery operator, Premier Lotteries Ireland.
- Advising CVC on its investment in Spectrum Medical Group, a provider of technology for cardiac bypass and ICU settings.
- Advising CVC on its €4.5 billion acquisition of ekaterra, the global Unilever Teas business.
- Advising Warburg Pincus and Apax on their €5.1 billion acquisition of T-Mobile Netherlands.
- Advising IK Partners on its sale of VPS to Fremman Capital.
- Advising Vitruvian Partners on its acquisition of a majority equity stake in Expereo and on the sale of Voxbone to Bandwidth Inc.
- Advising Getronics on its restructuring and sale to GSH Private Capital.
- Advising TSSP and Lifetri Group on the acquisition of Klaverblad life insurance.
- Advising CVC on its acquisition of a stake in Webpros from Oakley Capital.
- Advising Advent and Zentiva on the acquisition of Alvogen's CEE business.
- Advising GIC on its significant minority investment in Galderma, the skin health business carved-out of Nestlé.
- Advising CVC on its investments in Premiership Rugby, PRO14 Rugby and Six Nations, and its disposal of Formula One to Liberty Media.
- Advising Advent on its disposal of Ammeraal Beltech to Partners Group.
- Advising Amex Global Business Travel on its take-private of London-listed Hogg Robinson plc.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of Supplier Assessment Services.
- Advising Acadia Healthcare on its sale of 22 healthcare facilities to BC Partners.
- University of Oxford, BA Jurisprudence
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales