Chris is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises corporates, sponsors and other financial investors on global M&A, private equity transactions, management incentivisation and other corporate matters across a range of sectors.
Chris trained at Freshfields in London, and is currently seconded to the global transactions group in Amsterdam.back to tab navigation
- Advising IK Investment Partners on its sale of VPS to Fremman Capital.
- Advising Vitruvian Partners on its acquisition of a majority equity stake in Expereo and on the sale of Voxbone to Bandwidth Inc.
- Advising Getronics on its restructuring and sale to GSH Private Capital.
- Advising TSSP and Lifetri Group on the acquisition of Klaverblad life insurance.
- Advising CVC on its acquisition of a stake in Webpros from Oakley Capital.
- Advising Advent and Zentiva on the acquisition of Alvogen's CEE business.
- Advising GIC on its significant minority investment in Galderma, the skin health business carved-out of Nestlé.
- Advising CVC on its investments in Premiership Rugby, PRO14 Rugby and Six Nations, and its disposal of Formula One to Liberty Media.
- Advising Advent on its disposal of Ammeraal Beltech to Partners Group.
- Advising Amex Global Business Travel on its take-private of London-listed Hogg Robinson plc.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of Supplier Assessment Services.
- Advising Acadia Healthcare on its sale of 22 healthcare facilities to BC Partners.
- University of Oxford, BA Jurisprudence
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales