Emily is an associate in our dispute resolution group in London.
Emily advises clients across various sectors on a broad range of complex, high-value disputes. Her recent experience includes advising both investors and States in investment treaty arbitrations, and advising clients on commercial disputes both in the English Courts and in arbitration proceedings under various institutional rules and systems of law.
Emily recently completed a two-year secondment to our office in Singapore. During her training contract, she also spent six months on secondment to our Washington, DC office.back to tab navigation
- Advising a Southeast Asian State in an UNCITRAL investment treaty arbitration commenced by an alleged dual-national.
- Advising an energy investor in defending complex commercial claims (ICC) arising from investments impacted by political upheaval in Thailand.
- Advising a North Asian State in an UNCITRAL investment treaty arbitration relating to an aborted M&A transaction.
- Advising a leading Asian construction firm in a dispute relating to delay to the construction of a power station.
- Advising an oil trading group in multi-million dollar fraud proceedings against its former senior management and associated individuals and entities.
Newnham College, University of Cambridge (BA in law)
Qualified in England & Wales
Higher Rights of Audience (Civil Proceedings)
back to tab navigation