Elisabeth is a member of our intellectual property and information technology practice within our global transactions group.
Elisabeth is involved in cross-border corporate transactions and carve-out projects and advises on complex contract negotiation and drafting.
She speaks German, English and French.back to tab navigation
- Cheplapharm on the acquisition of a product portfolio from Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Novartis on the sale of Novartis Manufacturing GmbH (operating a production plant for biotechnological substances in Marburg) to BioNTech SE
- Continental on the carve-out of its powertrain business ("Vitesco Technologies")
- Boehringer Ingelheim on its sale of rights in the pharmaceutical product Buscopan in Brazil to Hypera
- Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition of the internet platforms AutoScout24, FinanceScout24 und Finanzcheck
- H.I.G. on the carve-out and acquisition of the European polyutherane "system house" business from Covestro
- Mars on the majority stake acquisition in foodspring
- Advent on the acquisition of the methacrylate business from Evonik Industries
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany (LL.B., First State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- Sciences Po - École de droit, Paris, France
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court, Hamburg, Germany (Legal Clerkship) with stages in Shanghai and in our New York office
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany