About Alisha Wright
Alisha is an Associate in our Antitrust Litigation team in London.
Alisha advises on competition, commercial and public law disputes, as well as regulatory investigations and antitrust compliance.
Alisha has particular experience in advising on follow-on competition litigation and collective actions before the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal.
During her time at Freshfields, Alisha has spent six months on secondment to the litigation team at BP.
Alisha is a member of the UK committee for the firm’s LGBTQ+ network, Halo.
- Acting for Volvo/Renault Trucks in co-ordinating its Europe-wide defence of claims arising from the European Commission’s infringement decision relating to the trucks industry.
- Representing Infineon Technologies AG in its successful defence of a follow-on damages claim arising from the European Commission's Smart Card Chips cartel decision.
- Representing London and South Eastern Railway in the first standalone and first alleged abuse of dominance related collective proceedings brought in the Competition Appeal Tribunal under the UK's competition class action regime, concerning rail tickets.
- Acting for Govia Thameslink Railway in two further proposed opt-out collective proceedings concerning rail tickets.
- Representing BT Group plc in respect of a CMA investigation in relation to the purchase of freelance services and the employment of staff supporting the production and broadcasting of sports content in the UK.
- Brasenose College, University of Oxford (BA Jurisprudence, Law)
- BPP University - Legal Practice Course