About Juliette Willems
Juliette is an associate in the finance team of our firm's Amsterdam office and is part of our global transactions (GT) practice group.
Her recent (leveraged) financing and lending experience includes advising:
- Funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, on the acquisition and financing of High Tech Campus Eindhoven (HTCE).
- Ardian on their multi-jurisdictional leveraged buy-out of Deli Home.
Her recent restructuring experience includes advising:
- HAL Investments on the acquisition of IQIP and financial restructuring of Royal IHC through a Dutch WHOA process.
- Advising Getronics on its restructuring and sale to GSH Private Capital.
- University of Groningen, LLM Rechtsgeleerdheid
- Queens University
- University of Groningen, Honours College, LLB Rechtsgeleerdheid