Stephen is an associate in our global transactions group in New York.
He focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and other corporate matters across a range of sectors for multinational corporates, private equity sponsors and other financial investors.back to tab navigation
- Cazoo on its pending $7 billion business combination with US SPAC AJAX I, including a concurrent $800 million PIPE.
- Charterhouse Capital Partners and its portfolio company, SERB Specialty Pharmaceutical, on its $800 million acquisition of the BTG Speciality Pharmaceuticals business from Boston Scientific Corporation (pending).
- One Equity Partners on its acquisition of Spartronics, Sparton Corporation's manufacturing and design business.
- New Mountain Capital, LLC and its portfolio company Aceto on its acquisition of Syntor Fine Chemicals, which specializes in the development and supply of specialty chemicals to a range of sectors.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises on the expansion of TUI Cruises, a 50:50 joint venture owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises and TUI Group, through its acquisition of the Hapag-Lloyd cruise shipping business.
- Alpek S.A.B. de C.V. and DAK Americas, LLC, subsidiaries of Alfa Group, the Mexican industrial conglomerate, on their acquisition of Lotte Chemical Company's polyethylene terephthalate (PET) business in the United Kingdom.
- CVC Capital Partners on its $1.37 billion acquisition of Ontic, a provider of OEM-licensed parts for legacy aerospace platforms, from BBA Aviation.
- Novartis on its $5.3 billion acquisition of the Xiidra® business from Shire North American Group.
- Global Brands Group Holding Limited on its $1.38 billion sale of its North American licensing business to Differential Brands Group Inc.
- The Carlyle Group on its $3.2 billion acquisition of Atotech, a chemicals business specialising in metallisation, panel plating and corrosion protection products, from Total S.A.
- Hotelbeds, a company owned by Cinven and CPPIB, on its acquisition of GTA from Kuoni.
- Antin Infrastructure on the sale of the Westerleigh Group to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and the Universities Superannuation Scheme.
- Cinven on its €1.69 billion sale of Host Europe Group to the US domain registrar GoDaddy Inc.
Admitted to practice in the State of New York
Solicitor (England & Wales), 2016back to tab navigation