Stephen is an associate in our global transactions group in New York.
He focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and other corporate matters across a range of sectors for multinational corporates, private equity sponsors and other financial investors.back to tab navigation
- Advising New Mountain Capital, LLC and its portfolio company Aceto on its acquisition of Syntor Fine Chemicals, which specializes in the development and supply of specialty chemicals to a range of sectors
- Advising Royal Caribbean Cruises on the expansion of TUI Cruises, a 50:50 joint venture owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises and TUI Group, through its acquisition of the Hapag-Lloyd cruise shipping business
- Advising Alpek S.A.B. de C.V. and DAK Americas, LLC, subsidiaries of Alfa Group, the Mexican industrial conglomerate, on their acquisition of Lotte Chemical Company's polyethylene terephthalate (PET) business in the United Kingdom
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its $1.37 billion acquisition of Ontic, a provider of OEM-licensed parts for legacy aerospace platforms, from BBA Aviation
- Advising Novartis on its $5.3 billion acquisition of the Xiidra® business from Shire North American Group
- Advising Global Brands Group Holding Limited on its $1.38 billion sale of its North American licensing business to Differential Brands Group Inc.
- Advising The Carlyle Group on its $3.2 billion acquisition of Atotech, a chemicals business specialising in metallisation, panel plating and corrosion protection products, from Total S.A.
- Advising Hotelbeds, a company owned by Cinven and CPPIB, on its acquisition of GTA from Kuoni
- Advising Antin Infrastructure on the sale of the Westerleigh Group to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and the Universities Superannuation Scheme
- Advising Cinven on its €1.69 billion sale of Host Europe Group to the US domain registrar GoDaddy Inc
Solicitor (England & Wales), 2016back to tab navigation