About Kathrin Wildmoser-Zeller
Kathrin focuses on regulated consumer products and industries.
She advises on regulatory issues in respect of medicinal and medical products as well as on compliance and sanctions matters.
In addition she focuses on trade- and aviaton law and also on environmental and energy law.
While at Freshfields, she completed a secondment in the firm's London office.
Kathrin is fluent in German and English.
- Advising Japan Tobacco International on all aspect of the regulatory framework for the tobacco industry in Austria
- Advising a large pharmaceutical company on the registration and distribution of pharmaceuticals in Austria; in particular related to the introduction of new products, advertising and sale of products etc
- Advising pharmaceutical and medical device companies on compliance and advertising issues
- Advising United Parcel Services (UPS) in all related administrative law procedures, including regulatory proceedings under the Postal Market Act
- Advising a large automobile manufacturer on several regulatory issues
- University of Vienna, Austria (Mag iur, 2013)
- Austrian Bar Exam (2016)
- Admitted to the Austrian bar (2019)