Patrick Wendler advises German and international clients on all areas of individual and collective German employment law in particular with regard to international transactions.
Since joining the firm in 2014, Patrick has worked on numerous high-profile transactions and restructurings ranging from complex M&A transactions to cross-border mergers and societas europaea (SE) projects.
Patrick has special expertise advising clients on data protection matters, works council law, remuneration schemes and employee representation at the supervisory board.
He also specialised on management and executive issues, including service contracts and their termination.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising HSH Nordbank (now Hamburg Commercial Bank) on matters involving its supervisory board.
- Advising Ottobock on a cross-border merger and subsequent change of its legal form into an SE & Co. KGaA as well as the disposal of a 20% share to EQT.
- Advising several clients, including Jones Lang LaSalle, Xing, Delivery Hero, Evotec, BioNTech, Volkswagen Truck and MAN Truck & Bus AG (Traton) on their transformations into an SE.
- Advising on numerous data protection matters and supporting clients to become GDPR ready.
- Advising Partners Group,CDPQ and Ontario Techers' on the employment aspects of its acquisition of Techem.
- Advising TPG on the employment aspects of its acquisition of the hostel operator A&O.
- Advising GEA Aktiengesellschaft with regards to its management board.
- Advising Vattenfall on the separation and sale of its German lignite operations.
- Internal investigations.
- University of Cologne, Germany
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany
- Fordham Law School, New York, US
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T +49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 61 55 email@example.com